Skip to main content

The Transfer from Wapakoneta

Hi guys! Here we are the week before spring break and although my week has been a little crazy, we are going to switch up todays blog. Today I am going to be talking about my live tweeting from Tuesday night. On Tuesday I live tweeted the Ohio State men’s basketball game against the Nebraska Cornhuskers. I was watching the game and updating my followers on twitter with the action going on throughout the game. I gave score updates and updates on how the teams were playing along with the energy inside of the stadium. The Buckeyes came out striking first but as the game went on, they lost a key player in Kyle Young then they could not stop the Cornhuskers when they were driving the ball. Then they were not able to score, and the Cornhuskers took their biggest lead of the night of 11 points and the Buckeyes could not recover from that deficit. The Cornhuskers came out a little slow, but they capitalized off the injuries and mistakes of the Buckeyes and built up their momentum until they just steam rolled over the Buckeyes. It was a tough game to watch for me because I’m a huge Buckeyes fan, but we will move on to the next game. The Buckeyes are back in action against Michigan State at 7 pm EST in Columbus. What events did you guys tweet about for your project?

Comments

  1. I also did the Ohio State Basketball game, you're right about the huge loss of Kyle Young. I almost feel like that injury set the tone for the rest of the game. Either way with Liddel stepping up for Ohio State, they had multiple opportunities to come back and win! Games like this can not happen when you're ranked #23 in the country, especially against a team that almost has three times the losses as they do wins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Keith's life

 My life has been kind of crazy these past couple months. It all started when I began the thought of transferring schools. I wanted to transfer schools for a chance to see the football field and pursue my degree of business in marketing. I started talking to coaches trying to get into the transfer portal to be able to transfer and that was a task in itself. I had to talk to and get tons of papers signed by lots and lots of different people. After I was in the transfer portal I had to reach out to coaches and let them know that my recruitment was back open. I had talked to lots of different coaches over the month of December when I realized I wanted to attend Ohio Northern University. I started to get accepted and got an idea of what my schedule would look like but then we had a holiday break. During this break I was not able to get anything done to be able to transfer schools and the time was winding down fast. In the last week before students were allowed back on campus I was finally

The Transfer from Wapakoneta

Here we are in another week closer to summer break. This week is a shortened week because of Easter. I do not have classes Thursday or Friday. This week has been a pretty laid back week for the most part except for Monday. Monday was a challenging day because I forgot we had an exam in business ethics. I spent most of the morning and an hour in the afternoon doing my homework. Little did I know I had an exam at 2 p.m. that day. I remember that I had an exam at about 1230 or 1245. This led to me to lose my mind and start stressing. I spent the next hour and a half studying for my exam. I was doing practice test after practice test just trying to retain the knowledge, I needed to complete the test. Once I got to the test my computer had really low battery, so I thought I was screwed but luckily I had my charger in my bookbag ready to go for the test. I then took the test and think I did pretty well but we will see in the coming weeks how I did. What has been your craziest moment this pas

The Transfer from Wapakoneta

 Here we are in another crazy week of classes. This week however has not disappointed. I started the week off by sleeping through my alarm and forgetting clothes at home that I would need for workouts Monday morning. This soon got better when I came to realize that they were just stuck in the side of my bag where I did not notice them. This craziness carried into Tuesday afternoon when I went to workout at the YMCA. I was on the tread mill running jamming out to some Polo G when I soon realized that music just stopped out of nowhere. I stopped running to check my phone and see if my headphones had just run out of battery, but I looked at them and they had full charge. I then checked my phone to see what was wrong on it and I could not open any apps and even turn my phone off. I finished my workout with no music so you could say that having no music kind of killed the vibes a little bit. After I finished the workout, I went to Verizon to see what was going on. When I showed them what th